I began my legal career as a Riverside County Deputy D.A. before moving to Santa Barbara in 1987. Between the years of 1987 to 1997, my practice involved primarily defending personal injury, professional negligence, and product liability matters.
- 1986, California
- 1988, U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- 1990, U.S. District Court, Central District of California.
- Western State University College of Law, J.D., 1983
- Claremont McKenna College, B.S., Economics, 1979
Certificates & Training
- Mediating the Litigated Case, Straus Institute for Dispute Resolution – Pepperdine School of Law, 2005
Memberships & Sponsorships
- Santa Barbara County Bar Association
- State Bar of California
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- Consumer Attorneys Association of California
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- Sponsor of Santa Barbara Triathlon Club, and Santa Ynez Valley Cycling Club & Team